AMAZON’S TREASURE TRUCK HITS THE ROAD FOR MULTI-CITY ELECTRIC BEAUTY POP-UP TOUR, PAMPERING GUESTS WITH STOP IN DALLAS
WHO: Amazon Treasure Truck Pop-Up Beauty Experience hosted in collaboration with Aveeno, Bed Head, Butter London, Gillette, L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York, Neutrogena, Pantene, Philips Norelco, and Venus.
WHAT: Amazon’s Treasure Truck experience hits the road once again for a multi-city Electric Beauty Pop-Up Tour, providing consumers with a day of pampering and so much more. Kicking off on Saturday, Sept. 21, the Beauty Pop-Up Tour will travel from New York to Chicago on Saturday, Sept. 28, then to Dallas on Saturday, Oct. 5, and culminate in Los Angeles on Saturday, Oct. 12, bringing with it an exciting and interactive beauty-themed experience. The pop-up will feature hands-on demonstrations and product samples from leading brands such as Aveeno, Bed Head, Butter London, Gillette, L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York, Neutrogena, Pantene, Philips Norelco, and Venus.
Beauty-product-lovers can experience the following in Dallas on Saturday, Oct. 5:
- Hand Masks Hosted by Aveeno
- Volumizer Styling Hosted by Bead Head
- 10-Minute Manicure Hosted by Butter London
- Makeup Application Bar Hosted by L’Oréal and Maybelline
- Skin360 Skin Scans Hosted by Neutrogena
- Braid Bar Hosted by Pantene
- Beard Trims Hosted by Norelco
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 5, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT
WHERE: Fashion Industry Gallery
1807 Ross Ave #167
Dallas, TX 75201
DETAILS: Amazon’s Treasure Truck is a unique rolling, immersive shopping experience with top-tier products. To find out when Treasure Truck will be out in your city, you can sign up for text message notifications at amazon.com/treasuretruck. You can also follow Treasure Truck on social media @treasuretruck.
Latest posts by Susan Kamyab (see all)
- Dallas: Put Your Hair in the Air with Trolls LIVE! - January 20, 2020
- Interview: McKenna Grace, Charlie Shotwell, & Milan Ray talk “Troop Zero” - January 19, 2020
- “1917” Interviews: Sam Mendes, Krysty Wilson-Cairns, George MacKay, Dean-Charles Chapman - December 24, 2019