What do you do when your husband snores? What is it like to have friends and family touch your belly when you’re expecting? What is your most mortifying moment? These are just some of the questions to be debated on TLC’s commentary series #WhatSheSaid, which premieres new episodes beginning Friday, October 2 at 10:30/9:30c.
After previewing a sneak peek this past May, #WhatSheSaid features some of the country’s funniest women venting and speaking the truth about being a woman in today’s society. Social media, timesaving tips, and no-nonsense attitudes come together for a real conversation – with lots of laughter – about the chaos of womanhood.
In every half-hour episode, these women tackle viewer questions solicited via social media to provide their own additional commentary. Some of the topics discussed include aging, body image, marriage, motherhood, pregnancy, sex, travel and more. The series also features regular segments including:
· Good Buy or Goodbye: The women test out various products to show viewers if they are worth their time.
· Pinterest Challenge: One woman tries out a DIY activity, a trendy recipe or a handmade craft, while the other women give their verdict.
· Sub-Urban Dictionary: The women translate modern slang to their own oblivious understanding.
The women featured in the new episodes include Stephanie Blum, Cocoa Brown, Angela Hoover, Audrey McClelland, Heather McDonald, Kelly Pryce, Vera Sweeney, Michelle Villemaire and Marissa Jaret Winokur.
- Book Review: ‘Sparks Like Stars: A Novel’ By Nadia Hashimi - February 26, 2021
- Win A Copy Of The Book ‘Vera: A Novel’ By Carol Edgarian - February 26, 2021
- Win A Copy Of The ‘A Bad Day For Sunshine Paperback Novel’ By Darynda Jones - February 26, 2021