Arnold Schwarzenegger stars in this documentary about the 100 days leading up to the 1975 Mr. Olympia contest. Five-time former champion Schwarzenegger is pitted against shy newcomer Lou Ferrigno (TV’s “The Incredible Hulk”) in a showdown that is as mental as it is physical. With psychological warfare, intense determination, trash-talking, and the easy charm that would later catapult Schwarzenegger to stardom, PUMPING IRON changed the world of bodybuilding forever and launched both men’s careers.
· Still Pumping: Success in bodybuilding is a mental challenge as well as physical. In these newly recorded interviews, Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about the will power and focus you need to become a champion, and the mental attitude that has shaped his career.
· TheHard Science of Bodybuilding: Arnold Schwarzenegger and top bodybuilders give insights into the sport of bodybuilding and tips for building the body of your dreams.
Latest posts by RedCarpetCrash (see all)
- Book Review: ‘Journey Of The Pharaohs’ Is The Next Thrilling Numa Files Novel - February 24, 2020
- Book Review: ‘In Five Years: A Novel’ By Rebecca Serle - February 24, 2020
- Movie Review: ‘Guns Akimbo’ - February 24, 2020