Arnold Schwarzenegger stars in this documentary about the 100 days leading up to the 1975 Mr. Olympia contest. Five-time former champion Schwarzenegger is pitted against shy newcomer Lou Ferrigno (TV’s “The Incredible Hulk”) in a showdown that is as mental as it is physical. With psychological warfare, intense determination, trash-talking, and the easy charm that would later catapult Schwarzenegger to stardom, PUMPING IRON changed the world of bodybuilding forever and launched both men’s careers.
· Still Pumping: Success in bodybuilding is a mental challenge as well as physical. In these newly recorded interviews, Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about the will power and focus you need to become a champion, and the mental attitude that has shaped his career.
· TheHard Science of Bodybuilding: Arnold Schwarzenegger and top bodybuilders give insights into the sport of bodybuilding and tips for building the body of your dreams.
- ‘Rebecca’ Premieres On Netflix Wednesday, October 21st - August 7, 2020
- Interview: ‘Susan Mallery’ Talks Her New Novel The Friendship List - August 7, 2020
- Watch Clip For ‘Uncle Frank’ Coming To Amazon - August 7, 2020