60 MINUTES SPORTS
New editions on the first Tuesday of every month at 8 p.m. ET/PT
SHOWTIME Sports’ collaboration with CBS News continues with monthly installments offering first-class investigations and featuring today’s most important sports stories and most intriguing personalities.
September Edition’s Segments:
– Von Miller – Coming off a Super Bowl MVP season, Von Miller held out for the most lucrative contract ever given to an NFL player who was not a quarterback. Now the Denver Broncos linebacker is out to prove he is worth the hype and the heaps of cash.
– Out of Africa – In the never-ending hunt for talent, the world’s soccer industry has fueled a shadowy business in Africa in which “agents” promise young, talented boys a new life and sports riches. But few make it to the big leagues, while many suffer disappointment and some suffer worse, much worse. To watch and share more about Out of Africa, go to: http://s.sho.com/2bRbiS0.
– Full Throttle – The last time a Ford raced competitively at Le Mans, the U.S. was putting a man on the Moon. So the American car company’s attempt to build a car and win the 2016 race was met with great skepticism. The end result could turn out to be the motorsports story of the year.
INSIDE THE NFL
New episodes every Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET/PT
New Season Promo: http://s.sho.com/2ccIC6x
The Sports Emmy® Award-winning studio show returns to SHOWTIME for a ninth consecutive season, kicking off its 39th season on cable television. This season’s cast features the return of three-time Sports Emmy Award winning host James Brown alongside longtime INSIDE THE NFL on SHOWTIME analyst and two-time Super Bowl champion Phil Simms, NFL MVP and four-time Pro Bowler Boomer Esiason and N.Y. Jets’ wide receiver Brandon Marshall, the first active NFL player to appear as a weekly analyst on a national television series.
A SEASON WITH FLORIDA STATE
New episodes every Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET/PT
Series Trailer: https://youtu.be/p3MJyeEoYwo.
The second year of the groundbreaking series brings viewers behind the scenes and into the lives of the Florida State Seminoles with weekly 30-minute episodes throughout the 2016 season. For the first time in its storied history, Florida State University is granting unparalleled access to its Division I football program, players and coaching staff. From preparations for each week’s matchup, to the intensity on game day and the rigors of balancing athletics with classwork during the season, viewers will bear witness to the dedication of the Garnet and Gold, led by Head Coach Jimbo Fisher in their bid for a 2016 national championship. From the opening week matchup with the Ole Miss Rebels to showdowns with perennial rivals Clemson, Miami and Florida, A SEASON WITH FLORIDA STATE FOOTBALL delivers exclusive sights, sounds and drama from the entire high-stakes season unlike any other show on television.
- Watch Trailer For ‘The Crew’ On Netflix Monday, February 15 - January 15, 2021
- Watch Trailer For ‘Animals on the Loose: A You vs. Wild Interactive Movie’ On Netflix Tuesday, February 16 - January 15, 2021
- Watch Trailer For ‘Ash & Bone’ - January 15, 2021