CBS’s THE TALK gets rockin’ this Halloween when the hosts transform into iconic musicians and features can’t-miss performances, Friday, Oct. 30 (2:00-3:00 PM, ET; 1:00-2:00 PM, CT/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Julie Chen (as Madonna), Sara Gilbert (as Celine Dion), Sharon Osbourne (as Sia), Aisha Tyler (as Beyoncé) and Sheryl Underwood (as James Brown) hit the stage to headline an exclusive lip sync and performance competition.
• Julie Chen gets a mega ‘material girl’ makeover into the best-selling female artist of all time and multi-Grammy Award-winner Madonna, performing to her 1989 classic hit song, “Express Yourself.”
• Sara Gilbert transforms into “The Queen of the Power Ballad” Celine Dion, with a dramatic performance of the Canadian songstress’ first #1 U.S. hit, “The Power of Love,” from 1993.
• Sharon Osbourne takes on Australian singer-songwriter Sia, donning her trademark blonde bob wig, while interpretive dancers perform to her 2014 Grammy Award-nominated electropop ballad, “Chandelier.”
• Aisha Tyler convinces any man to ‘Put a Ring On It’ when she emulates Grammy’s most nominated female artist ever, Beyoncé, with her 2008 #1 hit “Single Ladies,” that was certified quadruple-platinum.
• Sheryl Underwood gives a knock out performance as “The Godfather of Soul,” James Brown, doing his 1985 chart-topping R&B single, “Living in America,” which was also the theme song from “Rocky IV.”
Singer and television host Joey Fatone joins THE TALK’s Halloween singing showdown as special guest host, while the studio audience votes for their favorite act.
Additionally, beginning Friday, Oct. 30, fans can vote for their favorite performance via Twitter to be entered into “THE TALK Halloween Sweepstakes” by tweeting: @TheTalkCBS and using the hashtags: #TeamJulie, #TeamAisha, #TeamSharon, #TeamSara or #TeamSheryl.
- Watch Trailer For ‘Trying’ On Apple TV+ Friday, May 1st - March 31, 2020
- Book Review: ‘The Southern Book Club’s Guide To Slaying Vampires’ By Grady Hendrix - March 31, 2020
- Book Review: ‘The Sisters Grimm’ By Menna van Praag - March 31, 2020