Daytime television will become more fun and beautiful this fall with the launch of the nationally syndicated lifestyle talk show “FABLife.” Premiering Monday, September 14th, (go to www.FABLifeShow.com for times), “FABLife” features a vibrant and engaging team of lifestyle experts curating the best tips in beauty, fashion, food, DIY and home design. Led by Emmy-winning talk show host, supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks, the show’s panel of influential Lifestylists also features foodie Chrissy Teigen, fashion expert Joe Zee, interior designer Lauren Makk and DIY maven Leah Ashley.
“FABLife’s” trendsetting team of Lifestylists will share the most up-to-date tips, stories and information in a fast-paced, fun hour of television:
· TYRA BANKS/CHIEF LIFESTYLIST: Emmy-Award winning talk show host, supermodel, and entrepreneur Tyra Banks, is FABLife’s authority on all things beauty and business.
· CHRISSY TEIGEN/FOOD LIFESTYLIST: After sharing her many kitchen adventures via her blog, culinary connoisseur and supermodel Chrissy Teigen will cover the world of food.
· JOE ZEE/FASHION LIFESTYLIST: A frequent fashion and pop culture contributor and celebrity stylist as well as current Yahoo Style editor, Joe Zee will share his signature styling advice and insight on the latest trends and looks.
· LAUREN MAKK/HOME LIFESTYLIST: Showcasing the world of home design is Lauren Makk, who’s known for adding a luxe touch to any budget, creating incredible interior and exterior transformations.
- Movie Review: ‘Uncle Frank’ - November 24, 2020
- Watch Trailer For ‘Little Fish’ Available Friday, February 5 - November 24, 2020
- Moview Review: ‘Getting To Know You - November 24, 2020