MYTHBUSTERS CELEBRATES 11 YEARS ON THE AIR WITH ALL-NEW EPISODES BEGINNING THURSDAY, JULY 10
Starting Thursday July 10 at_9pm ET/PT, MYTHBUSTERS kicks off all-new episodes. Upcoming episodes include:
· FIRE IN THE HOLE: The MythBusters tackle some of Hollywood’s favorite explosive scenarios. Could a hero really shoot a live grenade in midair and thus render it useless? Could you really contain a TNT explosion inside an ordinary object like a file cabinet or aquarium?
· HOUSEHOLD DISASTERS: The MythBusters test household myths. Could a vacuum cleaner explode while sucking up black powder? Could sunscreen scorch your skin? Could a piano crash through your roof? And finally, could an exploding water heater extinguish a house fire?
· COMMERCIAL MYTHS: The MythBusters go to vertigo-inducing heights to test out some commercial myths. Could you actually bob for an apple while jumping from a 100-foot high bungee cord? And from a viral video, could you really play a match of tennis while both players are standing on top of an airplane’s wing?
· ROAD RAGE: The MythBusters test three car crimes straight from Hollywood: the cliff top push, the two-wheel wipeout, and finally the Corvette barrel roll from “Wanted.”
MYTHBUSTERS, which kicked off on Discovery Channel in 2003, is hosted by Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage, along with Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara. Inspiring a generation to inquire, interact and get involved with science, MYTHBUSTERS uses a signature brand of explosive experimentation to prove or disprove popular myths, misconceptions or legends. Over the past 11 years, the team has tested 946 myths, filmed over 7900 hours, created 840 explosions and used 56,500 yards of duct tape.
- Movie Review: ‘Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse’ - June 7, 2023
- Dallas: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘The Blackening’ - June 7, 2023
- Watch Trailer For ‘Expend4bles’ In Theaters Friday, September 22nd - June 7, 2023