In a special video message from the set of Star Wars: Episode VII, director J.J. Abrams announces the creation of Star Wars: Force for Change, a brand new Star Wars initiative from Disney and Lucasfilm, in collaboration with Bad Robot, dedicated to finding creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest problems. The first Star Wars: Force for Change campaign will raise funds and awareness for UNICEF’s Innovation Labs and its innovative projects benefiting children in need.
To support the launch of Star Wars: Force for Change, Disney has committed $1 million, and fans can now donate directly at Omaze.com/StarWars for a chance to appear in Star Wars: Episode VII. By pledging as little as $10 through the Omaze fundraising platform, any eligible supporter will be automatically entered for a chance to win this once-in-a-lifetime experience. The campaign runs from 12:01am PST on May 21stth until 11:59pm PST July 18th.
The Star Wars: Force for Change Grand Prize includes:
• Airfare and accommodations to London for one winner and a guest
• Behind-the-scenes access on the closed set of Star Wars: Episode VII as VIP guests of J.J. Abrams
• Winner will have the opportunity to meet members of the cast
• Winner and their guest will then be transformed by makeup and costume teams into a Star Wars character and filmed for a scene in Star Wars: Episode VII
For your chance to be in Star Wars: Episode VII and to support UNICEF Innovation Labs and Programs, visit: www.Omaze.com/StarWars
- 6 Ways Dogs Help Ease Depression - September 19, 2020
- Book Review: ‘Sex With Presidents’ By Eleanor Herman - September 19, 2020
- Win A Copy Of The Book ‘Death Of An American Beauty: A Jane Prescott Novel’ By Mariah Fredericks - September 19, 2020