Universal Pictures has released the confirmed cast for the Steve Jobs biopic that is going to be filmed. The movie is expected to be released in 2016.
* Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs
* Kate Winslet as Joanna Hoffman, former Macintosh marketing chief
* Seth Rogen as Steve Wozniak, Apple co-founder
* Jeff Daniels as John Sculley, former Apple CEO
* Katherine Waterston as Chrisann Brenna, Jobs’ ex-girlfriend and mother of his child
* Michael Stuhlbarg as Andy Hertzfeld, an original Apple Macintosh development team member
* Perla Haney-Jardine, Ripley Sobo, and Mackenzie Moss as Jobs’ daughter Lisa Brennan at various stages of her life
* Sarah Snook as Andrea Cunningham, project leader of Apple Macintosh
* Adam Shapiro as Avie Tevanian, Apple Computer Senior VP of Software Engineering
Set backstage at three iconic product launches and ending in 1998 with the unveiling of the iMac, the film takes us behind the scenes of the digital revolution to paint an intimate portrait of the brilliant man at its epicenter.
- Watch Preview For ‘9-1-1’ Monday, September 19th - August 8, 2022
- Book Review: ‘Girl, Forgotten: A Novel’ By Karin Slaughter - August 8, 2022
- Kansas City: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘Beast’ - August 8, 2022