The Strain season two continues the story of trying to destroy the Master and eliminate all the vampires. Eph and Nora continue to work on a cure for infected people. Kelly is trying to steal away her son with Eph. Abraham Setrakian is on the hunt for an ancient book Occido Lumen, that is suppose to have information on how to destroy The Master.
A new mayor takes over the city and claims to have vampire free zones (and is not very helpful). There are gruesome deaths and shocking murders. All leading to a climatic finish that involves a train crash, a death and what happens to Eph’s son.
You can pick up The Strain: The Complete Second Season now in stores.
THE STRAIN SEASON 2 Blu-ray and DVD Features Include:
· Deleted Scenes
· Meet the Crew of The Strain
· The White Room
· Audio Commentary on “Night Train” featuring Carlton Cuse
· Gag Reel
· Beyond the Page
· Sentient strigoi
- Book Review: ‘Before I Do: A Novel’ By Sophie Cousens - September 29, 2022
- Win A Copy Of The Book ‘The Russia Conundrum’ By Mikhail Khodorkovsky With Martin Sixsmith - September 29, 2022
- Win A Copy Of The Book ‘It Rides A Pale Horse: A Novel’ By Andy Marino - September 29, 2022