Series Continues Thursdays at 10/9c
They may be some of the most successful BBQ competitors around, but every competition is a clean slate and an imposing challenge. We follow 4 noted BBQ teams as they compete as some of the most prestigious and demanding BBQ competitions on the circuit to see what it’s really like when you’re in the thick of the battle.
• BBQ Boogie & Blues Premieres Thursday, August 6 at 10/9c
This week, 36 top-notch teams pack up their rigs and head out to Calhoun, GA., to compete at the BBQ Boogie and Blues Festival and stake their claim on $8000 of prize money. This is the third stop, and first KCBS competition on this circuit, for our smokin’ BBQ warriors; Myron Mixon, Robby Royal, Michael Character and Ernest Cervantes.
• Roman Roast on the River Premieres Thursday, August 13 at 10/9c
It’s the last stop for our Pit Warriors, and they’re heading to Rome, Georgia to compete in the Roman Roast on the River BBQ festival. Today’s showdown will determine who walks away with an additional $5,000 in cash and the bragging rights of Pit Wars Grand Champion. It’s been a long road for our Pit Warriors but all four still have a chance at taking the title.
- Phoenix And Las Vegas: Win Passes To Advance Screenings Of ‘Ticket To Paradise’ - October 7, 2022
- Indianapolis: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘Ticket To Paradise’ - October 7, 2022
- Philadelphia: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘Black Adam’ - October 7, 2022