Driving from North Carolina to New Mexico with her three-legged dog, a strange man’s ashes, and a waitress named Blossom riding shotgun isn’t exactly what Alissa Wells ever wanted to be doing. But it’s exactly what she needs…
It all starts when Alissa impulsively puts a bid on an abandoned storage unit, only to become the proud new owner of Roger Hart’s remains. Two weeks later, she jumps in her car and heads west, thinking that returning the ashes of a dead man might be the first step on her way to a new life.
She isn’t wrong. Especially when Blossom, who just graduated from high school, hitches a ride with her to Texas, and Alissa has to get used to letting someone else take the wheel. Posting about their road trip on Facebook, complete with photos of Roger at every stop, Blossom opens Alissa’s eyes to the road in front of her—and to how sometimes the best things in life are the ones you never see coming.
1. E-Mail Here If the link doesn’t work send e-mail to email@example.com
2. Make sure in the subject line it says Traveling
3. Make sure you include your name and mailing address
4. One entry per person
5. The contest will end on Friday, Febuary 17
6. Winners will be mailed prize (US residents only)
Latest posts by RedCarpetCrash (see all)
- New Orleans: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’ - January 24, 2017
- San Antonio: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’ - January 24, 2017
- Houston: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’ - January 24, 2017