With the return of The Walking Dead season 5, social media channels came roaring back to life w/ speculation about Rick’s group’s fate in Terminus.
Now, with the dust settled on episode 1, social analytics firm StatSocial dissected the show’s global fan base in a comprehensive report of TWD’s Twitter users, looking at who exactly is engaging with the #TheWalkingDead hashtag before, during and post-season premier.
The report looked at a ton of interesting metrics – a sample of which were:
– Age range, race, gender, locale (country, state, city, etc.)
– Favorite celebs (Norman Reedus, FTW!), interests, other TV shows, etc.
– Favorite brands (foods, music, and much more)
Click on the file below to see the stats.
courtesy of: stat social
Latest posts by RedCarpetCrash (see all)
- Boston: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘Jojo Rabbit’ - October 16, 2019
- Las Vegas: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘Black And Blue’ - October 16, 2019
- Phoenix: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘Black And Blue’ - October 16, 2019