VH1’s Emmy-nominated series “Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner party”. The dynamic duo continue to light up the kitchen by putting a personal spin on favorite dishes to create a themed meal with celebrity friends. Remaining episodes include:
Wednesday, August 29 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· LET’S BAYOU DINNER (NEW ORLEANS)
o TY DOLLA $IGN, WANDA SYKES and LANCE BASS cook up some po’ boys and grits with Martha and Snoop, New Orleans Style.
· TAJ MA-HOLLER (INDIAN)
o Martha invites LAVERNE COX, GARY OWEN and LIL YACHTY into the kitchen to help Snoop face one of his biggest fears. Lil Yachty sings his hit Better.
Wednesday, September 5 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· STACKIN’ MY BREAD (SANDWICH)
o T-PAIN and KARRUECHE TRAN learn how a sausage is really made. Plus, T-Pain teaches Martha how to autotune her recipe.
· SPICING IT UP (CHILI)
Latest posts by RedCarpetCrash (see all)
- AFI Fest Movie Review: ‘Family’ - November 18, 2018
- Win A Copy Of The Book ‘Look Alive Twenty-Five (A Stephanie Plum Mystery)’ By Janet Evanovich - November 18, 2018
- Book Review: ‘Look Alive Twenty-Five’ Is The Next Fun Stephanie Plum Mystery - November 18, 2018