VH1’s Emmy-nominated series “Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner party” season two returns with back-to-back episodes on Wednesday, August 1st at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT. The dynamic duo continue to light up the kitchen by putting a personal spin on favorite dishes to create a themed meal with celebrity friends. Remaining episodes include:
Wednesday, August 1 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· WHAT’S YOUR BEEF? (BURGER)
o Martha and Snoop get their grind on with guests RUPAUL and FAITH EVANS in an episode only a cow couldn’t love.
· GETTIN’ VEGGIE WITH IT (GREENS)
o Martha enlists MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ and CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER to help her convert Snoop into a vegetarian. Snoop uses his own ‘greens’ to bake Martha something very special.
Wednesday, August 8 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· SHELL OF A GOOD TIME (CRAB)
o Everyone busts out of their shells when Martha &Snoop get their claws on ANTHONY ANDERSON and CHRISTINA MILIAN.
· GRILLED MUNCHEESE (GRILLED CHEESE)
o Martha & Snoop grill both their cheese and their guests LIL REL HOWERY and KAT GRAHAM in an episode that’s better than sliced bread.
Wednesday, August 15 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· RETURN OF THE MAC N CHEESE (MAC & CHEESE)
o TERRENCE HOWARD, QUEEN LATIFAH and JUSSIE SMOLLETT help Martha teach Snoop how to milk a cow.
· WOK THIS WAY (CHINESE)
o MARGARET CHO and G-EAZY follow Martha and Snoop to the Far East. G-Eazy tries his best pick-up line on Martha & we learn a secret recipe from the famous Mr. Chow restaurant.
Wednesday, August 22 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· IN THE MOOD (ROMANCE)
o CRAIG ROBINSON and JEANNIE MAI get steamy with Snoop and Martha as they dish on their celebrity fantasies. Craig and Snoop serenade the audience with a song.
· PASTA LA VISTA, BABY! (PASTA)
o Martha and Snoop convince WENDI MCCLENDON-COVEY and STEVE AOKI to reveal their most embarrassing memories all while chowing down on delicious pasta.
Wednesday, August 29 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· LET’S BAYOU DINNER (NEW ORLEANS)
o TY DOLLA $IGN, WANDA SYKES and LANCE BASS cook up some po’ boys and grits with Martha and Snoop, New Orleans Style.
· TAJ MA-HOLLER (INDIAN)
o Martha invites LAVERNE COX, GARY OWEN and LIL YACHTY into the kitchen to help Snoop face one of his biggest fears. Lil Yachty sings his hit Better.
Wednesday, September 5 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
· STACKIN’ MY BREAD (SANDWICH)
o T-PAIN and KARRUECHE TRAN learn how a sausage is really made. Plus, T-Pain teaches Martha how to autotune her recipe.
· SPICING IT UP (CHILI)
Latest posts by RedCarpetCrash (see all)
- Interview: Authors ‘Lisa Scottoline And Francesca Serritella’ Talk Their New Book ‘I See Life Through Rosé-Colored Glasses’ - July 16, 2018
- Minneapolis: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘Teen Titans Go! To The Movies’ - July 16, 2018
- Houston: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘Eighth Grade’ - July 16, 2018