Four Day Weekend is a 20-year-old Fort Worth institution and the longest-running show in the southwest, with more than 550,000 people having seen the troupe perform in their beautiful 212-seat theater in the heart of Sundance Square. In addition to their four weekly public shows, Four Day Weekend has launched their own four-level improvisation training center; taken on corporate gigs for organizations such as Frito-Lay, Canon, Pfizer and Office Depot; branched out into film and television projects; and is in the process of publishing their first hardback book, Happy Accidents, recounting their path to success and sharing how the tenets of improvisation can lead readers to fulfill their own dreams. This critically-acclaimed troupe has traveled overseas to perform for the military and has performed for two U.S. presidents. Additionally, they have been named a Small Business of the Year and have received the Key to the City of Fort Worth, among other prestigious awards.
The show is at their theater in Sundance Square. Check out their website here. To enter follow the instructions below.
1. E-Mail Here If the link doesn’t work send e-mail to email@example.com
2. Make sure in the subject line it says Four
3. Make sure you include your name and mailing address
4. One entry per person
6. Winners will notified by e-mail (US residents only)
Latest posts by RedCarpetCrash (see all)
- Book Review: ‘Round Midnight’ Is Gripping Story Of Four Women Who All Have A Connection To Each Other - April 29, 2017
- Book Review: ‘Exit Strategy’ Is The Next Exciting Nick Mason Story - April 29, 2017
- Phoenix: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword’ - April 29, 2017