Venture back Into The Woods as the Dodgers (Jersey Boys, Matilda) team up with Networks (Phantom of the Opera, War Horse, South Pacific) to present the acclaimed Fiasco Theater production that became New York’s surprise hit of this season. Unanimously acclaimed, extended twice at the Roundabout’s Laura Pels Theater, the Tony Award®-winning musical classic by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine has been mounted with boundless imagination. This witty and wildly theatrical re-invention is Into The Woods like you’ve never seen it before!
Including dazzling songs like “Children Will Listen” and “No One Is Alone,” this thrillingly clever new version made Ben Brantley of The New York Times fall “head over heels.” Mind the wolf, heed the witch and honor the giant in the sky at this extraordinary musical about the power of wishes and what really happens after they come true.
Playing at Winspear Opera House from Tuesday, May 16 to Sunday, May 28. For tickets click here.
1. E-Mail Here If the link doesn’t work send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Make sure in the subject line it says Into and put your name in the body of the e-mail
3. One entry per person
4. Winners will be notified by e-mail
Latest posts by RedCarpetCrash (see all)
- Book Review: ‘Round Midnight’ Is Gripping Story Of Four Women Who All Have A Connection To Each Other - April 29, 2017
- Book Review: ‘Exit Strategy’ Is The Next Exciting Nick Mason Story - April 29, 2017
- Phoenix: Win Passes To An Advance Screening Of ‘King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword’ - April 29, 2017